Apply online for UK Police Chief Constable Jobs Notification 2022: Uttarakhand Secondary Services Selection Commission is the official authority to organize recruitment to various posts in the state police department. The commission is inviting applications from candidates for the post of Chief Constable in the police telecom department. The notification mentions that a total of 272 posts are to be filled up in UK Police Chief Constable Recruitment 2022.
Such candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria to apply against the advertisement will be able to apply through online mode from 10 January 2022. The last date to apply for Uttarakhand Chief Constable Vacancy is 23 February 2022. Candidates are required to register one time (OTR) for submission of application.
Through this article, we are making major points of eligibility for UKSSC Police Chief Constable Bharti 2022. Candidates are directed to check the main recruitment issues like educational qualification, age limit, physical efficiency, application fee details, selection method and other important information before applying.
Uttarakhand Police Chief Constable Vacancies Notification 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Chief Constable|
|Department||Police Telecom Department|
|Application Date||January 2022|
|Last date to submit an online application form||23 February 2022|
Candidates should have intermediate certificates in Physics, Mathematics, and English subjects. Further, candidates must have a diploma in Radio Technology, Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute accordingly.
The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years to apply for the UKSsc Police Chief Constable job. The upper age limit is 23 years as on 01/07/2021. Relaxation in age limit to eligible candidates applies as per government rules and regulations.
- Physical measurement test
- Written test
- Physical endurance test
- Document verification
Application Fee Details
To apply for the vacancies of UKSsc Chief Constable, applicants of all categories are exempted from paying application fees.
The selected candidates will get ₹25,500/- to ₹81,100/- monthly pay scale.
- Date of Advertisement Notification – 03 January 2022
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application – 10 January 2022
- Last Date for Completion of Application Submission – 23rd February 2022
How to apply online for UKSSC Police Chief Constable Recruitment 2022?
- First, visit the official website of the [email protected] sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on the latest notification on the homepage.
- Then, find the link for Chief Constable in The Telecom Department Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the homepage.
- Fill in the required information properly and upload the scan documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application fee for future reference.