Tamil Nadu PDS Smart Ration Card Application Form Details @tndps.gov.in Check TNPDS Smart Card Status Online: Recently we have seen that the Central Government is emphasizing on the public on digitization, various schemes and programs are also launched by the Government of India. But now the state leadership is also being inspired by these incidents. The Tamil Nadu state government has set an example for other states by introducing the digitization of TN PDS ration cards.
Once the process is complete TN PDS will be really transparent in the public distribution system in the country. In this article, we cover all important topics like the status of the online ration card, the application process, how to edit details if applied in advance, etc. You can also contact the authorities if you are not able to get meaningful details.
This is the first time that the state government is planning to make the state public distribution system online. This work will make a lot of effort and implement it properly. In the past, we have felt that the State Council announces many plans and programmers but in fact, only a few of them benefit people.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2022 – Download PDF
|Scheme Name||TNPDS Smart Ration Card|
|Initiated By||Public Distribution System|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Aim||Digitalization of Ration Card|
|Benefits||Transparency in PDS|
Types of TNPADS Smart Ration Cards
There are four types of smart ration cards under the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System.
- Light Green Ration Card – One can get rice and other materials for their family through this ration card.
- White Smart Card – This beneficiary will get 3 kg more sugar than the prescribed quota.
- No commodity smart cards – Cards will be issued to those who are not entitled to take any material from ration shops.
- Kahki Card This is only for those who are serving in the state police till the rank of inspector.
Documents required to apply for TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Here is a list of documents required by the applicant to apply for tamil nadu smart ration card. If you do not have the necessary documents it could be because you could not be registered.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- electricity bill
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- income certificate
- category certificate
Steps to apply for TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2022?
If you don’t apply properly for a smart ration card you will have to follow some simple steps written below:
- First, open the official website of TNPDS.
- Then click on Smart Card App Services.
- Then click on the button “Apply for a new smart card”.
- Fill in the required details and upload the mentioned documents.
- Now submit the application form and the smart card number will be generated.
- Take a printout of it for more use.
How to check the status of online TN smart ration cards?
You will have to wait for a few days once you have applied for a smart ration card. You can also check the status of your form by following these steps:
- Open your browser and tnpds.gov.in
- Then select Smart Card App Services.
- Then click on the link for smart card application status.
- Enter the unique number generated while submitting the form.
- Your smart card status will be shown once you submit the details.
How to change TNPDS Smart Ration Card Online 2022?
If you want to edit details like adding a new family member, changing address, removing a family member, request status etc. The following steps can be taken.
- Go to the official website of TNPDS.
- Then select smart card related services.
- Select the option you want to edit.
- Then enter your registered phone number.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details you want to change.
Read this: CET Haryana 2022 Hsc One Time Registration
|TNPDS Official Website||www.tnpds.gov.in|
|TNPDS Smart Card Heline No||1967/1800-425-5901|