Online Digital Voter ID Download Process – As we move towards digitization, we have noted that a single smartphone can carry many useful items to it. Earlier we have to keep our identity, cash or tickets together but now times have changed. We can carry all the things in our pockets in the digital format.
It’s one of the most important documents if you talk about our voter ids. Now we can carry our voter ID card in digital format. Voter ID is a very important document as it has our address, name, photograph and it also gives us the power to choose our leader. Indian voter cards are now available in PDF format.
Here in this article, we will discuss how to download digital voter cards. The Government of India has provided this facility to its citizens. Earlier we have to take our vote card in printed format. But now it is available for download from the official website.
Download digital voter ID card through a mobile app
The following are the steps one can follow to download voter ID card in digital format:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NSVP.
- Then you click on the option for a new voter ID card.
- Then “Form No. 6” will be open on the screen.
- Fill in the required information in the form.
- Verify the details then submit the form.
- In the last step you will have to upload all necessary documents like photograph, address proof, signature etc.
- The reference number will be generated that anyone can track the status of the app.
Before applying for a voter card make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria such as the applicant should be a permanent resident of India, the age should be above 18 years. In addition to eligibility, if you do not need IDs like an Aadhaar card, residential proof, photographs, etc., you cannot apply for a voter ID card.
How to download a digital voter ID card online using the official website?
- Open the official website of the National Waters Service Portal (NSVP).
- First, you have to complete the registration process to generate login ID and password.
- You can step in if already registered on the website.
- Then select the relevant option from the given one s e.g. register as a foreign voter, register a new voter, delete or objection in the electro roll, improve the voter details, transfer within the assembly constituency, shift to another assembly constituency, download e-EPIC.
- Following these steps you will get your voter ID card in digital format.
Useful links to download digital voter ID card
|NSVP Official Website||Download|
|Voter ID Helpline Mobile App||Download|
|Voter ID Helpline App IOS||Download|